AC Repair In Miami Gardens, Miramar, Hollywood, FL, and Surrounding Areas
Even the most expensive air conditioning system needs repairs from time to time. Here are some of the signs that you need AC repairs:
- Your AC is not cooling your house as well as it should, even though you have had regular maintenance done.
- You see leaks coming from the outside part of your AC.
- There is a foul smell coming from your AC.
- The unit outside makes strange noises when it is running.
If you are experiencing any of these signs, it may be time to call Air Conditioning ProTech Corp, your local HVAC repair specialist for residents in Miramar, Miami Gardens, Hollywood, FL, and surrounding areas. Our certified HVAC technicians will be able to inspect the unit and let you know what AC repairs need to be done so that it can continue to cool your house properly. Contact Us Today For AC Repair In Miami Gardens, Miramar, Hollywood, FL, and Surrounding Areas.
Common AC Repairs
If your air conditioning unit is not working properly, you may notice that it is difficult to cool certain parts of your home, such as the kitchen or bedrooms. Sometimes it is just because these areas get more sun and naturally warm up faster than other rooms in your house. However, it could mean you need AC repairs.
It’s best to have an HVAC contractor inspect your unit, so you know if there’s a problem or not. Some of the most common issues our technicians have run into include:
- Faulty Wiring: Sometimes, the wires inside of your unit get fried or disconnected from their mount. You may notice that sparks are coming from the back of the machine when it is turned on.
- Leaky Coils: If your air conditioning unit has leaky coils, you may notice puddles of water around the base of your unit or rust forming on the outside. These are signs of a problem with the coils, and they need to be replaced immediately.
- Faulty Thermostat: This part controls the temperature inside of your unit. If it is faulty, it may not be able to regulate the temperatures properly.
- Faulty Blower Motor: There are many different things that can happen with this part, including the motor burning out or simply coming loose from its mount.
- Worn Out Evaporator Coils: If your AC is not cooling as well as it should, this may be one of the problems. You will need to replace the evaporator coils if this is the case.
Call Air Conditioning ProTech Corp for AC repairs today in Miramar, Miami Gardens, Hollywood, FL, and surrounding areas!
Maintenance and Replacement
Repairs for your AC can be done quickly and affordably, but we also recommend scheduling a preventative maintenance appointment at least once a year to keep your unit working optimally, especially through the hot summer months. Preventative AC maintenance can pay off throughout the year because you will be able to spot problems before they become severe enough that your unit can no longer cool your home.
If you have been trying to get your AC repaired for a long time but keep having the same problems over and over, it may be time to call Air Conditioning ProTech Corp for new AC installation. Call for an inspection today in Miramar, Miami Gardens, Hollywood, FL, and surrounding areas!