Heat Pumps Installation In Miami Gardens, Miramar, Hollywood, FL, and Surrounding Areas
Air Conditioning ProTech Corp: Your Go-to Heat Pump Installation Expert
Are you in the marketplace to buy a brand new heat pump system? Whether you’re looking to install a new heating system or replace an old one, a heat pump is a viable option. Heat pumps are fantastic heating systems that can maintain perfect indoor air quality all year. Contact us today for the best Heat Pumps Installation In Miami Gardens, Miramar, Hollywood, FL, and Surrounding Areas.
Homeowners want to save money everywhere they can, which is why an increasing number of households in the United States are opting for highly efficient heat pumps to provide zoned comfort cooling. We believe in working hard for our customers, so contact Air Conditioning ProTech Corp today to have your heat pump installed!
Things to think about during the installation
- Line sets: Two insulated copper lines and one wire connect the indoor and outdoor equipment. It’s best to conceal them in a closet, basement ceiling, attic floor, or on an outside wall, but they can also be hidden in a wall. Outdoor line sets can be made shorter and color-matched to the exterior of a house to reduce visibility.
- Condensate drain line: When interior units are in the air conditioning or dehumidification mode, condensate is produced and taken away by a drain line. This water can go into a sump pit, sewer pipe, garden, or gutter.
- Code requirements: As with most residential and commercial equipment installations, it’s advisable to check with your installer to comply with the local codes. These specifications may have an impact on installation costs.
Services we offer
Air Conditioning ProTech Corp offers a wide range of heating, cooling, and electrical services, including heat pump installation, central heating installation, maintenance, gas heating systems, air conditioning installation, and more.
Installation of a heat pump by us
- In the case of a heat pump replacement, our technicians will begin by taking out your existing heat pump equipment; expect our team to remove the old systems and properly dispose of them.
- We’ll start installing the new heat pump system after removing the old equipment. Our technicians will then ensure that your new heating and cooling system is installed correctly and work together to keep your house pleasant.
- In the case of a new installation process, this will be the only stage. Our staff will turn on the appliance and test the operation after the installation to guarantee that the new HVAC system operates appropriately and satisfies industry standards.
Whether it’s time for a heat pump installation or another maintenance service, Air Conditioning ProTech Corp’s pleasant staff is always there to help with any of your HVAC jobs. We recognize the value of time for our customers; thus, we always come on time and deliver our excellent services on time, on budget, and to a high standard. We are accessible 24 x 7 to help you with heat pump installation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The heat pump installation in Miami Gardens is possible in all residential and commercial premises. You can install it on the ceiling, floor, and wall. Before installation, confirm that the size, fuel type, and installation type suit the building and your requirements.
People prefer heat pump installation in Hollywood, FL, because of its high energy efficiency.
A heat pump usually does not use a lot of electricity because it depends on natural air or ground energy. However, in extremely cold climates, its energy efficiency reduces.
The heat pump produces a little bit of noise while running. It is due to the operation of fans and compressors. On average, you experience 18 to 30 decibels of noise after heat pump installation in Miami Gardens. If you experience too loud noises, you should schedule an HVAC repair.
Like a central heater and air conditioner, a heat pump is also a machine with various components. These components can deteriorate due to poor maintenance or aging. You should schedule maintenance services after the heat pump installation in Hollywood, FL, to maintain its quality.
A heat pump can be placed on the floor, ceiling, or walls. However, the floor mount is better for heat pump installation in Hollywood, FL. It is easier to maintain and requires less pipe work.